At Austin Cancer Center, we care for the whole person - mind, body and spirit. Dr. McCurdy is board-certified in radiation oncology and integrative oncology. He can provide conventional, and complementary, cancer treatments. He will teach you about health living choices that reduce side effects, and support your body's innate abilities to fight cancer.
Dr. McCurdy specializes in:
· Diet and nutrition information, including vegan, ketogenic, Gerson, and anti-inflammatory diets.
· Dietary and botanical supplements.
· Physical activity and personalized exercise prescriptions.
· Mind-body techniques including Mindfulness-Based Cancer Recovery.
· Spiritual support.
Dr. McCurdy works closely with providers of:
· Traditional Chinese Medicine and acupuncture.
· Massage therapy and Chiropractic manupulation.
· Yoga, Qigong, and Tai Chi.
· Healing touch and Reiki.
· Ayurvedic medicine.
· Cancer protocols using published research in cell cultures animals and humans.
Call today to make an appointment with Dr. McCurdy - 512-505-5500
I am featured in the August edition of Austin's Natural Awakenings Magazine.